Monday, February 1, 2010

back to work

I went back to work today. It was good to be back to work but there were a couple of times during the day that I thought about what was on TV at the time. I did have a little bit of work and I was able to start sorting through the 700+ emails in my inbox. I made it a short day and only stayed at work for 8 hours.

1 comment:

Colette and The Chickenwings said...

Girl, did I ever tell you about when I was a working woman / reformed couch potato? I used to sneak home for Matlock at lunchtime...it was the only thing I just couldn't give up when I started a "real" job. Luckily I was a salesperson so being out and about was part of my job and I lived for my little one hour lunch/Matlock break everyday.