skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
life is good
Monday, February 23, 2009
the car with no radio
The autobody shop removed the radio and few other things in order to get better pictures to submit to the insurance company. I love the ghetto look!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(10)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(25)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(5)
▼
February
(3)
fat tuesday
the car with no radio
car vandalism
blogs I read
The Thrill on BerryHill
Happy 8th Birthday, Luke!
7 years ago
Kurtz Kollection
Grandma Judy and Grandpa Lee come to San Marcos, Texas!
13 years ago
Keep Hope Alive
I'm Grateful
13 years ago
These are the Days
Our Gratitude Tree
15 years ago
Meet the Parents
Grandmas rule!
16 years ago
Scully's Stuff
Adventures of the Chickenwings
The Allison Family Adventures
No comments:
Post a Comment