Thursday, March 5, 2009

i scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream


Last Thursday I was in the suburbs of Chicago on a business trip, across the street from my hotel was a Baskin Robbins...I decided I was going there to have a treat. On my drive there (I couldn't walk because it was POURING rain) I was thinking of my two favorite flavors of ice cream at Baskin Robbins, Mint Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter n' Chocolate. I walked into the store and looked at the Mint Chocolate Chip and it suddenly dawned on me that I couldn't have Mint Chocolate Chip or Peanut Butter n' Chocolate because I gave up chocolate for Lent! For a few seconds I pondered whether I should just leave or choose a different flavor...I went with Very Berry Strawberry, kid's scoop, in a cup. All I have to say is if I hadn't committed to giving up chocolate on my blog I would have cheated!

1 comment:

Kara said...

You are the ever-disciplined woman.