Monday, May 4, 2009

my newest nephew

My nephew Porter was born on March 16th, he was 5 weeks early. I found a great deal on last minute airfare and made a quick trip to meet him at the end of March. I went back to Washington for my originally scheduled trip the end of April. These pictures were taken on my March trip...



These pictures were taken on my April trip, he grew a lot!


2 comments:

Shannon said...

What a cute blog. If only your friends actually knew you had a blog and could read it often.

Just kidding. This is fun and I loved the pictures of the new nephew. I'll keep checking it periodically for updates.
Fun times!!
Shan

Colette and The Chickenwings said...

Alright, you really don't update this enough...But the baby is super cute. I love his cheeks and it's really too bad you have to fly to see him. I'll be checking back to updates...SOON.