I saw the orthopedic surgeon today, I'm having surgery on Oct 30th but I'm not just having one surgery, I'm having two surgeries. Dr. King is going to scope both of my knees while he has me under anesthesia, he told me the recovery wouldn't be any longer to operate on both at the same time. I took a copy of the MRI scan of my right knee, Dr. King said there was a definite lateral meniscus tear and it had a little cyst on it, LOTS of swelling and not much arthritis. Excellent news on the arthritis! Dr. King is confident there is damage is the left knee and says the best way to see it is to scope it too.
My brother Kent is going to fly out and help me for a few days when I have surgery...thanks Kent!
Happy 8th Birthday, Luke!
7 years ago
1 comment:
Wow --- why not get both knees done at once --- two birds, one stone right? I'm glad your brother is coming out to take care of you. He can be a 'nurse' for Halloween.
Keep me posted.
Post a Comment