Tuesday, December 22, 2009

call to the doctor

I called Dr. Rozelle this morning to ask if I can take the Prednisone, I left a message on the answering machine that is managed by his assistant. My right knee is getting more swollen and I'm getting stiffer everyday, I don't think the Sulindac (anti-inflammatory drug) is doing anything for the inflammation in my body.

I was suprised when Dr. Rozelle personally called me back this afternoon. He told me that I could go ahead and take the steroid but that he wanted me to be good and inflammed by the time he sees me on January 4th. I'll have six days to get inflammed between when I finish the Prednisone and when I see Dr. Rozelle again.

1 comment:

Scullerina said...

Hey there.
I have missed a few posts and had now idea you were having such a crazy recovery. You are one tough cookie. I'm sorry to hear things have been rough lately.
Hang in there.
Feel free to call me when you are bored. I am a fantastic listener and usually have at least one amusing and recent embarassing moment that will make you smile.
Keep me posted on things.
You're in my prayers.