This afternoon as we were discussing what movie to go see it was proposed that I could take Paige to Princess and the Frog while Blake took the boys to Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel. I said that I wasn't comfortable taking Paige by myself because if she decided to run away I wouldn't be able to catch her. Paige is very quick on her feet and can even run away from people that are much, much faster than me these days. Paige was listening to this discussion and started reciting her new year resolutions for us, I told her to hold on and grabbed the camera to document it.
As for the movie, Paige and I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel with the boys. Actually, Paige says "Alvin and the Chickmunks".
Sorry about the video being sideways, I couldn't figure out how to fix it!
Happy 8th Birthday, Luke!
7 years ago
1 comment:
I like Paige. She's inspired me to try not to run away in church or suck my thumb this year.
Post a Comment