These weekly videos are not only documenting the progress being made as to the range of motion in my arms, it's also documenting the rounding of my face and my acne. Fortunately you can't really see the acne in the video. For the past week I've been taking 10 mg of Prednisone per day, down from the 20 mg per day I was taking for the previous two weeks. I wasn't sure what would happen when the steroid was cut in half. I didn't lose any range of motion but I have experienced a little more pain but the pain has been manageable. I'll take the side effects (knowing they are temporary) in exchange for no pain and my being able to move and get around normally.
I went to the gym everyday this past week, on Monday and Wednesday I did my physical therapy exercises and walked on the treadmill, on Tuesday and Thursday I rode the exercise bike and walked on the treadmill. On Friday I went to physical therapy, I still have full flexion in my right leg! After PT I went to the gym and walked on the treadmill. It felt great to do cardio this week! My knees have felt pretty good even with the walking on the treadmill.
Happy 8th Birthday, Luke!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment